Thursday, April 25, 2013

On a Better Note

I feel like yesterday's post could have been such a bummer and I don't like that at all so I feel like today's post needs to be as positive as possible.

Let's see.....

I succeeded in drinking 100oz of water yesterday...yes I did pee 100 times as well, but I guess that's the price to pay for being healthy!

I did not over eat yesterday, in fact after my evening workout I still had like 7 points left to eat so I popped in one of my homemade quesadillas to use up those points for the day.

I don't know if I mentioned it but a friend of mine and I switched cars last week and while it was fun I am so glad to have my Camry back, the gas mileage on my car is fantastic (and it has to be working 45 minutes from home)

I did my Ease into 5K week 2 day 3 yesterday and I think this is the farthest I have ever done on one of these so I am excited and oh so nervous to start week 3 day 1 tomorrow, stay tuned!

I bought these beautiful flowers for myself yesterday at Trader Joe's. 1. Because I just love fresh flowers. 2. I needed a reminder that everything is ok and that it was the start of a new week. (Yes I know it's Wednesday but that's when I weigh in and my points and everything food wise starts over) I think I might start buying a bouquet every week and Instagram (@jennylynn4390) why we need flowers in our life.



I gave myself plenty of time this morning to actual get up, shower and straighten my hair. Most mornings its work out clothes and pony tail, braids, or bun. I decided to put a little more effort in today and like it a good bit.

My roommate and I are going out to dinner together tonight, we are both super busy and the way our schedules work there are times we go 5-6 days without seeing each other at all. So this is much needed and I am excited because we are going to a place we both really like!

I am joining Jess over at Operation Skinny Jeans for a 10 week challenge which takes us to the week of July 4th. There is going to be a facebook group for accountability and I am looking forward to participating!

That's it for now, we have gymnastics tonight which basically means I take my laptop while they do gymnastics and look at blogs and pre-write some more of my own.

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment