Tuesday, April 23, 2013

First Things First!

Time for another edition of First Things First with Halie @ Penguins, Pasta, and Polka Dots.

First Things First


1. First thing you would do/buy if you won the lottery...The first thing I would do would be pay off all of my student loans so that I don't have to worry about a monthly payment anymore. Definitely so many more things I would rather spend my hard earned money on then to the loan people. Now the first thing I would buy would be this beauty right here.

 
It sits in North Georgia and is only $300,000 so chump change if I won the lottery and I would just use it as my weekend get away house and invite all my friends to come over. I will own a log cabin one day in the Georgia mountains, it might not be as fancy as this beauty, but it will happen.

2. First Person you call when you get amazing news - Ok so I feel like I have sort of a phone tree that I tap into when I get good news. I usually tell my roomie Lindsey and my friends Kasey and Kirsten since they live up here in Atlanta. Then I call my friends in Florida, Abby and Mallory. Then my sisters and my mom. It's rarely just one person that I call, and it depends on what the good news is about as to who gets the first phone call haha.

3. First thing you do when you've had a bad day - this is where old habits die hard. I usually get in a really really good sob/cry as I lay on the couch or my bed. Then I climb in the car and seek comfort in something from a drive thru window, and once I get home I always put on Grey's Anatomy. I own all the seasons and so I am attempting to watch them all again right now. It's awful I know. It just seems to be the way I cope. I have gotten a lot better though and am now attempting to walk/jog more then going and getting something from a fast food restaurant. Baby steps.

Not going to lie I am dreading Weigh In Wednesday tomorrow, it has been yet again another rough week and it has all been emotion related. I have been feeling off my game and am not sure why, I am praying and hoping that whatever this is passes quickly and I can get back to how I normally feel. I think I need a vacation...good thing I am planning one to hit up St Augustine in a few weeks just for a weekend get away with a friend. It can't come soon enough.

Jenny

1 comment:

  1. That mountain cabin is gorgeous! I'd say that's a great plan to own one someday, even a smaller one would be so cozy and lovely! :) Sorry you've been having a rough week though - hate to hear that. Keep on trucking girl, you got this.

    ReplyDelete