I'm not sure why but the button is not working for Three Things Thursday, but make sure you hop on over to Carolina Fireflies and Pretty Living PDX and join this link up.
This weeks topic is Three Things You Wanted to Be When You Grew Up.
1. A dental hygienist. My dad even told me that if I got into the school that he would pay for it. There was something about cleaning teeth that made me excited (now, not so much). I am now terrified of the dentist and haven't been in a while....gotta change that!
2. An OBGYN. I love babies. I figured the best part about being an OBGYN is that you get to deliver babies all the time and see their parents faces and it was just such a beautiful thing. As I got older and realized how much school and other things that went along with being an OBGYN apart from delivering babies, I was no longer a fan.
3. A teacher. I am glad this one stuck around because when it was time for me to go to college and declare a major it was a no brainer for me. I use to set up all of my stuffed animals and my two younger sisters and played "school" as much as I could. I would make lists and carry around pads of paper, I just loved every bit of it. Even though I am not teaching now I will be one day in the future when the time is right.
I did this link up a while ago and I loved it, so easy and it makes me think which I love. So hop on over to The Life of Jake and Where We Can Live Like Jack and Sally and join up!
2. My high school was....in Smiths Station, Alabama and it was big. I was only there for 9th-11th grade before my family picked up and moved on down to Florida. My mom was a substitute teacher and everyone loved her so they always sang "Jenny's mom has got it going on..." and it made me a little uncomfortable.
3. It really pisses me off...when skinny girls say they are fat. Shut up. You are not "fat". If you BMI is not in the obese range you are not allowed to speak to me at all about being "fat". Love your body the way it is because that's the way God intended it to be.
4. In 10 years... I hope to be married with a few kids honestly. I would also like to have already invested in a cabin in the North Georgia mountains to have as a vacation home and get away.
5. If I could erase one thing... it would be the years I was deeply depressed. I for sure have learned a lot coming out of it. But sometimes I wish they would be erased.
6. In 1999... I was 9 years old and moving over to Vilseck, Germany. We would continue to live in Germany for 5 more years and they are probably my most favorite years as a child. I want to go back so soon.
7. Honestly...I am not a big fan of drinking water. I wish I was, but i force myself to drink it and am finding that I have to pee 19 times a day. Ain't nobody got time for that when 3 children are out and around trying to get away with anything possible.
8. To me, Sushi...means absolutely nothing. I have never had it and never intend on trying it, just not my thing. I would much rather have some hibachi with yum yum sauce...mmm.
9. Someone really needs to invent...something that would allow me to pay money to buy extra calories and not gain any weight. I would pay LOADS of money to be able to eat McDonalds on random nights and not have it show up on my body. Oh well.
10. The first time I drank alcohol....well that has never happened, maybe one day in the future, who's to say.
11. The one question I would ask God is...what is the one area I really really need to work on in my life, to make me more into what he wants me to be.
12. Lindsey Lohan...is only remembered in my mind for the Parent Trap and Freaky Friday and going absolutely cray cray. I mean come on is it really that hard to just get your life together and be more "normal"? I guess not.