Friday, April 5, 2013

High 5 For Friday!!!!

Here we are with another High 5 For Friday, I just spent the last 30 minutes looking at pictures and attempting to decide the ones that would grace us with their presence this week. There were so many but I picked 5 that do it justice. I am joining Lauren @ From My Grey Desk Blog

 
 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg
 
 
1. Right after running my March 5K, I do one a month and this one was very hilly and quite difficult. I did not improve on my time but I had a great time running it and am looking forward to doing one in April.

2. This is me with my friend Kasey on Easter we had a great time hanging out at her family's house, they hid a golden egg with 40 dollars in it for adults and we had an alliance to split the money but neither of us prevailed. (boo!)

3. My kids from last year and this year in our tie-dye for my 23rd Birthday! We had a blast and such a good time. I love getting to spend my special day with them.

4. This is me and the girls who helped celebrate me on my actual birthday (big birthday bash coming on Saturday!) we went to a hibachi restaurant and then went to have frozen yogurt. Such a great end to an already fabulous day.

5. This is the before and after of an Ikea dresser that I got myself for my birthday. I won. Ikea lost. And I did this all by myself in about an hour, my hands were a little sore but all in all I am quite fond of my new piece of furniture.

Such a fantastic week! Time to get back on the healthy wagon with my birthday behind me. I had yesterday off and today as well and I am about to go hike around Kennesaw Mountain about 6 miles to help get me closer to reaching my 100 miles in April challenge :)

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment