Friday, November 1, 2013

White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies

Last year when Lindsey and I were living in Alpharetta she found a cookie recipe on Pinterest and told me that she would like for me to make them one day. I did and they became one of our staples for all of fall last year.

I have made them a couple of times this season but just haven't gotten around to making a post on them, so without further ado here are the famous cookies.

Don't forget to go check out my Fall Baking List and see all of the other goodies I have been making! I originally got the recipe from here.
 
 
Dry Ingredients
 

  • 2-¼ cups All-purpose Flour
  • 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
  • 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
  • 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
  • 2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
  • ½ teaspoons Salt

  • Wet Ingredients
  • ½ cups Butter, Softened
  • 1 cup Granulated Sugar
  • ½ cups Brown Sugar
  • 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
  • 1 whole Egg
  • 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract

  • Fun Ingredients
  • 1-½ cup White Chocolate Chips

  • Preheat that oven to 350 F

    Take the butter and soften it then mix it with the brown and white sugar the vanilla and egg. Then mix in the pumpkin, I just use a beater to get it all mixed together.




    Then take all of your dry ingredients and whisk them together in another bowl.

     

    Slowly add the dry ingredients bit by bit into the wet ingredients until you get a thick cookie consistency. (Warning: Hand will be tired...)

     
    Then add your fun ingredient (aka the white chocolate chips) and give it a good mix around, you definitely want a good cookie to chocolate chip ratio!
     
     
     
    Then spoon those cookies out onto your greased cookie pan, and bake for 10-12 minutes. (My cookies always end up looking how I put them on the pan, so if I take the time to make them nice and flat and round they bake that way, but if I slap some on there, it bakes just how it looks. Either way they taste the best.)
     
    After you pull those cookies out try your best to let them cook a bit then serve them to your favorite people. (Or put them in a bin and hide them in your closet....)
     
     
    These are a fun and easy cookie to make and they keep for a good while, the question is can you have self control to last that long :)
     
    Jenny
    





     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment