So what is this Liebster award? It's given to up and coming bloggers who have less then 200 followers, by other bloggers. It's nothing too serious, just a fun way to recognize each other, build your blogging community and discover new blogs. As with all rewards, there are a few rules to go with this one:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you, plus create 11 questions for the people you choose to nominate.
3. Choose 11 people/bloggers to nominate and link them in your post
4. Go to their page and tell them about the nomination
5. Follow and social media connect with everyone tagged.
So here are my answers to the questions that were asked by Sarah.
1. When did you start your blog? Well techinically if you look back I started in the early part of 2012 but I only posted like 4 times that whole year. I would consider when I started my blog to be this past March when I really got back into it and posted often.
2. Why did you start it? So many people on my Social Media and in my real life would make comments to me on how I needed to blog what I did as a nanny becuase they loved the ideas so much, so I did!
3. Favorite Quote? Hmm I'm not a big quote person, but the one I have in my hallway that goes into my room is "Live a humble life that pleases God not man"
4. Summer or Winter? Fall? haha that's my favorite season but if I had to choose between the two I would choose winter. I love a good boots and scarf with a sweater! Oh and the possibility of snow.
5. If you could live anywhere, where would you choose? I have lived almost everywhere, I would say that if I could live anywhere it would probably be in Germany. I loved it when I was a kid and would love to go back and live just a little bit longer as an adult.
6. What's something you can't leave the house without? My phone, I am quite attached to it in a if I don't have my phone today is going to be the day that I need it because I get in an accident or something like that. I like the security it brings if something happens.
7. What's your dream job? I had lunch with a friend yesterday actually and we talked about this. My dream job number 1 would be to just be a wife and a mommy. But until that happens or if that's not the path I'm on, then I would love to do Educational Research on children with Autism to see how we can better their education.
8. Favorite food? Fried Pickles. End of story, for real, just ask any of my friends, they'll tell you.
9. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Honestly in 5 years I would like to see mysef either married or engaged, possibly teaching by that time, but I attempt to not look too far into the future, because things change quickly.
10. What's your go-to drink? When I am being healthy my go-to drink is definitely some Fiji water in my snobbish ways but when I am not then Coke, I love me some coke.
11. Have a piece of advice you'd give to your teenage self? High school is over rated and you really don't know yourself yet. Start loving yourself now and don't let what others say get you to change into someone you are not, because in the end you won't be happy. Just be yourself now.
Here are my nominations, be sure to go check them out :)
Miranda over at Young and In Progress
Emma over at Entirely Emma
Ashley over at From Ashley to Awesome
Bethany over at Growing Each Day
Erin over at Harris Hearts to Hearts
Heather over at Pretty Strong Medicine
Amanda over at Mama & Co.
Tori over at Jane Not So Plain
Kate over at the Widgeon Nest
Nicole over at A Heart Like Mine
Carissa over at Hooked on the Howards
And here are my questions for them!
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. Where do you find inspirations for you posts?
3. What is your favorite link-up you do each week (if you do one)?
4. Mountains or Beach?
5. If you had an all paid vacation to anywhere, where would you go?
6. What are your top 3 favorite movies?
7. Who is one celebrity you wish you could meet?
8. What is your favorite post on your blog?
9. What is your favorite day of the week?
10. Favorite color?
11. What is something you are passionate about?