Monday, June 3, 2013

May Cara Box

This post is a little later then it should be, but at least it is coming out!

This was my second month participating in Cara Boxes from Wifessionals.... go check it out you until Wednesday to sign up for the June one and the theme is take me to the fair!




Cara Box

I got partnered with two fantastic women who were so understanding of my busy schedule this month and the late replies of emails!

I sent a fun southern box to Erin over at Harris Heart-to-Hearts, she has two adorable girls and I loved getting to know a little bit about her and had so much fun creating her box. You can see it here.

I was also paired with Katie from Woman in a Mans World who is married with an adorable little boy. She lives here in the surrounding area of Atlanta as well and I got such a fantastic box from her.



Haribo Happy Cola Gummies - She gave them to me because of how much I love coke and since she is in Atlanta it's regional.
Lotion - So good and perfect for my skin!
Note Pad - It says Bea YOU tiful and I love this, such a reminder we always need.
Lindt Milk and White Chocolate- Need I say anymore....
Grocery List Fridge Notepad - Perfect for my nannying and my normal life, I am in the grocery store more often then not.

It was a great experience yet again. I think I'm gonna take a break this next month just because it seems like it's going to be as crazy as May was.

Jenny

2 comments:

  1. I'm biased to my box, but I love yours! ;) Hope things are going well for you!
    xoxo
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live near ATL too! :) I am south of it. What about you!?

    ReplyDelete