Friday, May 10, 2013

High Five for Friday!

How is it already Friday, I am not complaining in the one bit but this week seemed to fly by!

Today W and I are hitting up the zoo finally! The last time we attempted to go our efforts were thwarted by a car on fire on the 400 and then again by awful rainy weather, today the high is 78 and the roads look good!

I am again linking up with Laure for High Five For Friday!

 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg
 
1. Look at these three goobers, I was sitting at the end of the hallway folding laundry and these guys came out and said "Jenny we need to hatch a sneaky plan, are you in?" I just about died laughing and then made them stop to take a picture. I love getting to spend every day with them.
 
 
2. I completed Week 3 Day 3 of my Ease into 5K, it was a nice day and I love that my running pace is at about a 11 and half minute mile. I am definitely not the fastest but am getting there slowly but surely. I start week 4 this week and am super nervous lots of longer running times but I am sure I can make it!

 
3. I made a tutorial for these beauties for my Saw It, Pinned It, Did It after I could not find one to follow. So click here and see how to make these, I am sure all the little girls in your life will love them, mine sure do.


 
4. If you have read my blog for any amount of time you will hear me talk a lot about the fact that I have the best job in the world. Well my boss drives a pretty cool car and while most of the time I get to drive the nanny van around sometimes we have to meet for softball games and switch car so I can get back to the house to get my car. Well last night he pulled up to the game and came over to me and simply said "I put the top down for you" oh yes thank you! I had a great time. Once I got to the house though I realized I had forgotten my own keys in the van so I had to go back to get them, could have been way worse. 


 
5. I pulled this off of my phone this morning. Oh yes, I leave in about 9 hours to head to the beach with my friend Kirsten for our mini beach vacation. I am really excited. We are headed to St Augustine which is where I went to college and still have a lot of friends. I am so blessed that a family I use to nanny for has an extra place for us to stay, thanks again Jane :) (She reads my blog often and we talk quite a bit, I love staying connected with families I have worked for.)

 
I decided to leave my laptop at home in order to allow me to really take this whole relaxation thing to the next level. I am all about technology but I think I need to put it down for a while. You can bet though that I will still be Instagramming often, go ahead and follow me at @jennylynn4390
 
Jenny


2 comments:

  1. Those 3 are adorable! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a beach weekend in St. Augustine! Have fun and drive safe!

    ReplyDelete