I just took a look at my phone to see if anything interesting happened that I didn't post on social media and didn't really find that much. It was just that sort of week.... so let's see how this goes.
Linking up with the ladies from 5 on Friday!
1. On Sunday I had a realization that my weight and health is completely out of control. Read my post from Wednesday here. Not in a "I hate the way I look" thing because that's never been my problem, but in a "If you don't get your act together your not gonna live that long" thing and that stuck hard. So on Monday I started a new eating better routine. I weighed myself and took some photos and also joined a Diet Bet. I am seeing a lot of these too since I am tracking these days. Can't wait to keep going and see results.
2. On Wednesday I went to Bible Study with my favorite ladies and we started Nehemiah. We rotate houses and this week we were in Atlanta and on my drive down I screen-shot-ed this nastiness that is the 400/285 connector at Sandy Springs. I managed to make it through with no curse words and only with the help of my Relaxation Pandora Playlist.
3. My awesome friend Abby who came back in October to go to the Country Living Fair with me texted me around Christmas to tell me she was getting us tickets to see Demi Levato in concert in February. I love me some Demi. Anyways with such an awesome present I wasnt sure how I was going to top it, so I decided to just add on and got us some swag....Tshirts and bracelets. We will fit in so well!!
4. I decided to go on a walk yesterday and knew it was going to be cold but didn't realize how cold. Well it was 30...not so smart Jenny. I had my headband though to keep my ears warm but after a while it leaves a mark. Jenny -0 Cold Weather Gear - 1.
5. Today is my last day before a whole week off. The nanny fam is going to Beaver Creek, Colorado for their ski trip and this girl gets a whole week of vacation! What are my plans, well they include a lot of lunches and coffee with people I can never do anything with because of said job. Oh and watching movies and knitting at the same time, because that's what I like to do.
Have a great day!!