Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Weigh in Wednesday - Off the Wagon

 Happy Wednesday Y'all!

Today is April 2nd. This means that it's Autism Awareness Day which means a lot to me because my little sister Jessi has Asperger's. I originally went into Special Education because of a heart I had for children with Autism. I have met so many wonderful people who have Autism or who know someone who has it. Today is a day to just shine some awareness. I am wearing blue so that we can "Light It Up Blue" for Autism. It also means that tomorrow is my birthday.... woah! I don't have any big plans other then dinner and a movie with some girl friends but that sounds perfect to me.

I have not linked up with the weigh in Wednesday crew because of all the crazy stuff happening in March. I knew that I had gained just because of everything and at first was not going to link back up until I had lost, but then I realized that everyone goes through a gain period and so might as well put it out there.

Weigh In Wednesday

I did not take a picture of the scale this morning because I wasn't expecting to post today but I figured why not.                                                              

                                                                Starting Weight - 239.4
4/2/2014 - 231.9
Loss this week - +2.6
Total Loss - 7.5 lbs
 
Yes, a gain of 2.6 but it was worse, last week I was about a pound heavier so I'll take it for now. With this being my birthday week I am not too hopeful for next week but I am still going to make an effort because even just .5 lbs is a loss and I am hoping for one!
 
Hope you guys have a great Wednesday!
 
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Oh girl....I've fallen off the wagon BIG TIME. Like, gained about 20 pounds since the wedding in October. Gross. The problem is, I have basically zero motivation to do too much about it. So it's not going anywhere anytime soon... Good for you though, because even though it's a gain, it's a small one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to think of my losses as an average per month (although, I weigh in frequently to stay on track).
    Your post about autism reminded me of a Facebook post that my friend (who is Autistic) posted today: Everyday is Autism Awareness day for some people.
    I'm glad you get to work with them and make a difference!

    ReplyDelete