Friday, March 7, 2014

5 on Friday!

This week has been an up and down week for sure, but alas it is finally Friday which means tonight I can sit at home with the puppy and watch Catching Fire 100 times and not have to worry about sleep.

This weekend I have plans to just hang out and clean the apartment. Linds will be in Florida for a cousins wedding and so it's just me and the pup. I need to clean and get organized because I leave a week from today for Germany....woah. It doesn't get more real every time I say it, I has been 10 years since I have been to Germany the last time I was there was when I moved back to the states at the start of my Freshman year in high school. I cannot wait to get back over there to spend time with my bro and sister in love and all the babies.


Linking up with The Good Life Blog, A. Liz Adventures, Carolina Charm, and Hello! Happiness for 5 on Friday!

1. I babysat my pastor's kids on Tuesday and they are just the cutest. Two little boys full of spunk and energy and I always have such a good time with them. Their youngest, Rohan is a trip, we were watching a show and he grabbed the cover of a DVD and just started to pretend read it, I was dying as he was talking to himself.



2. I love me a good BuzzFeed and one popped up on my Facebook this past week, as I was scrolling through I found one that would totally be Linds and I if she wasn't dating Braden and we visited the bar scene often.



3. We had Bible Study at my friend Allie's house this past week and she lives near Downtown Marietta which is just too cute. Her house reminded me of the college house I lived in. I was dying as I walked around, it had the same door frames, set up, and smell, it made me miss college but was such a good walk down memory lane. 



4. After probably 5 months I finally beat level 169 on Candy Crush. Back story on this.... I had already beaten this level but when I switched to my Iphone 5s it took me back like 20 levels so it pissed me off that I had to beat it again. I stopped playing for a few months but finally started playing again, and finally beat it!!!



5. Last but not least! Back in September I started attending a new church plant here in Atlanta called The Square. I was looking for something different and my roommate had been attending for a while. After going for a few weeks I knew this was the place for me. We are meeting in our Pastor's garage for now but have just been blessed with acquiring a property debt free! The only thing we are having to cover are the Renovations. We have already raised a good bit of money but we are looking to raise 75,000 more to be completely funded. You can click on the link http://ministryoutfitters.com/campaigns/the-square-churchcommunity-center-renovation/#updates and see more information. If you feel led to help us out that would be fantastic, we know that God is going to do a fantastic work in our building and going in debt free is going to be such a blessing and allow us to use our resources towards helping the community. If you have any questions please feel free to ask! 



Have a great weekend y'all,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment